John O'Flanagan House
DEMOLISHED
171 Niagara Street, Buffalo, NY

Photos by David Granville
Research
by Tim Tielman

The structure was built as a semi-detached (side-by-side) double, between 1850 and 1868. It was built c.1867 by John O'Flanagan, who identified himself variously as an architect and builder through the period of Buffalo's post-Civil War boom.

Interior features:

There are only two Second Empire style houses left on lower Niagara Street, the O'Flanagan house and the Balcom/Chandler House at 89 Niagara. Both are endangered [Demolisehed].


Exterior
Photos by David Granville





































Interior
























































Page by Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... |.....E-Mail ...| .

web site consulting by ingenious, inc.
国产亚洲欧美日韩一区_国产亚洲中文日韩欧美综合网_国产在线精品亚洲二区