Armory / Convention Hall / The Music Hall /The Elmwood Music Hall - DEMOLISHED
NE Elmwood Avenue and Virginia Street



LARGER SIZE (below)

Constructed in 1885 as the home of the 74th Infantry, the armory became vacant in 1899 when the 74th moved into
its new home, the
Connecticut Street Armory. The city of Buffalo acquired the building and eventually officially named it
the Elmwood Music Hall.

See also:


Page by Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| .

国产亚洲欧美日韩一区_国产亚洲中文日韩欧美综合网_国产在线精品亚洲二区