William Hengerer - Table of Contents

Barnes Bancroft & Co.


STORE OF BARNES & BANCROFT, 260-266 MAIN STREET
AS IT WAS IN 1871; REBUILT WITH IRON FRONT, 1875.
Source: The Picture Book of Earlier Buffalo, Frank H. Severance, ed. Pub. by the Buffalo Historical Society Publications, Vol. 16, 1912, p. 84


HAMLIN BLOCK, STORE OF BARNES, BANCROFT & CO., 1875
MUCH ENDLARGED IN 1882; BURNED FEB. 1, 1888; SITE NOW OCCUPIED BY SWEENEY & CO.'S STORE.
Source: The Picture Book of Earlier Buffalo, Frank H. Severance, ed. Pub. by the Buffalo Historical Society Publications, Vol. 16, 1912, p. 84, P. 85



Page by Chuck LaChiusa
| ...Home Page ...| ..Buffalo Architecture Index...| ..Buffalo History Index... .|....E-Mail ...| ..

web site consulting by ingenious, inc.

国产亚洲欧美日韩一区_国产亚洲中文日韩欧美综合网_国产在线精品亚洲二区